Venue: First of all I had to make a series of emails to find the right space to hold the performance. I asked photography, TV studios and then the Ravensfield theatre to see if I could book a slot. I got a provisional booking which was then changed to an earlier date.
Sound: I worked with Peter Williams a lot to work out how to get the best out of the sound.
Dancers: I emailed tutors in the dance department to ask if students wanted to collaborate as well as students that I already knew from the Musical theatre society. There was a change in the people who could dance when the date changed so I managed to find other dancers fairly quickly.
Equipment: I went and borrowed large white sheets from the Theatre department as well as 2 large scale projectors. I worked with Ben Turnbill, Bruce Allen and Rory McAllister as to sorting out the Ravensfield and making sure there was a technician to support the evening.
Set-up: I arranged for a few extra theatre students to be there to help set up the projectors and received help from the TV department with the live-streaming of the performance.
Documentation: I contacted Zane Dedlow from the Film department to come and document my project for me using his film camera.