The set up so far in Beaconsfield has been stressful as there have been a few technical difficulties with the video. However, after deciding to use the cottons sheets, I was allocated a space against the wall where I could tie the sheets to a metal rig, so they could hang down. I had a paving slab with me too and wanted to see the aesthetic if we pulled the sheets tighter so the slab was the epicentre, creating tension which I think would support the mood of the performance. There was a debate as to whether we needed the sheets at all but through experimentation we found that the sheets showed the textures of the video better. I also decided to use 1 of the 3 LED lights because I didn't want to dilute the colours that were being projected onto the sheets.
The technical difficulties were solved but I had to chop the file into 3 different films and choose one because the file was too big to be played by the media player into the projector which is a shame.